School Council has met regularly this year.
As a result of meetings with Mr Armstrong:
- toilets have improved
- more pots, plants and flowers about the school
- the ECO club has started up again and with Mr Rothwell’s help, will tidy up the pond area
- some of our favourite meals are on the lunch menu
- a letter from the School Council was emailed to parents about safe parking
- water fountains have improved
- each class has been supplied with a tennis ball for cricket at break times
We have enjoyed being on the School Council and hope that we have made school life better for all boys.
Patrick Carson (Chairman)